Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Happy Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Friday, February 01, 2013

Countdown to 6!

Here we are now into February and only 11 days until Kara's 6th birthday!  January is finally over with and I could not be more thrilled because we probably got a grand total of 5 feet of snow throughout the month.  I am SICK of snow.  The only positive thing I can say about having so many snowstorms is that they cleared out the inversions which were very bad this year.  At least 2 of the cities in Utah were on the list for the worst air quality in the United States -- Logan and Provo.  The inversions were horrible and my poor Kara (who may or may not have asthma) had a very hard time breathing.  So hopefully February will think that it's Spring and just be warm and sunny all month!  *Fingers crossed!

0 comments: